1) Had a Yacht party for my 30th. I am one who doesnt like celebrating my birthday but it was great to celebrate my 30th with my closest friends and family 2) Green Corridor Run with the GF Nothing better then cultivating a healthy lifestyle. It was the GF’s first ever run. For someone who hates exercising, its fantastic 3) Virgin Wakeboard session 4) Brought the GF to Perth 5) I actually quit my Investment Banking job. (and it was my FIRST job!) After almost 6 years of long hours, numerous capital fundraising exercise and Initial Public Offerings, it was time to wrap it up and move on to other things 6) Spent a good amount of time with my Sister who’s based overseas. We hung out in Hoi An, Vietnam 7) Diving in Koh Lipe 8) Santorini with my girls 9) Emceed for an old friend’s Wedding. 10) Finally made the trip up to Canada to hang out with my brother from another mother Ive known this fella since we were 6-7 years old. 11) Brought the GF to New York City and lived in the Upper East Side for 3 weeks 12) Had an amazing almost month long experience in Mongolia. 13) Did a mini Nadaam Festival horse race with my Mongolian Guide. watch in HD. Fastest I ever rode on a horse. Exhilarating 14) Wrestled with the Mongolians I finally won a wrestling duel on the last day in Mongolia… atop a mountain monastery, on a sacred ground where only men are allowed 15) Swam with the Whale Sharks 16) Celebrated my Grandpa’s 80th Birthday in Grandeur 17) Started my New Job with Family Office.
Exciting yet apprehensive
18) Started doing Pilates regularly
19) Signed the final documents for the purchase of my first Property. Scary.
20) Color Run- twice. In Perth and in Singapore
21) I got featured in Esquire Magazine
22) My photo won a photography contest by Lipton Tea
23) Attended Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew’s 90th Birthday Celebrations
24) Celebrated Dad’s Birthday with an all expense paid trip by his kids.
25) Watched Alicia Keys LIVE in concert in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with the GF
The GF’s first ever concert. And her idol
26) 1 Year anniversary with the GF
27) My first ever flea market stall.
Gf and I sold most of our ticket items.
28) (Impact) Invested in a friend’s start up business dealing in Organic Food Produce in Ladakh, the Himalayas.
I am particularly proud of this because my investment has a positive social impact in that region as it helps to create a sustainable economy. I hope to bring the products to South East Asia one day.
29) Was at the tallest building in the world
30) Started this blog